Follow Me Feature

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have not used the follow me feature on my Phantom 3 Pro in about a year and went to use it last week and when I changed flight modes to select the selection screen would not come up. I am using firmware version 1.9.60. Does anyone have a suggestion or has the feature ben dropped? Thanks

Hello everyone,
I have not used the follow me feature on my Phantom 3 Pro in about a year and went to use it last week and when I changed flight modes to select the selection screen would not come up. I am using firmware version 1.9.60. Does anyone have a suggestion or has the feature ben dropped? Thanks
Have you enabled intelligent flight controls in the Go app? Once enabled switch your mode switch to F. You must have some altitude when turning on multiple flight modes.

Have you enabled intelligent flight controls in the Go app? Once enabled switch your mode switch to F. You must have some altitude when turning on multiple flight modes.
I thought it was enabled but I will check tomorrow and check for sure.
Thanks
Jim

Does anyone have a suggestion or has the feature ben dropped?
The feature has been changed, but not dropped. It's a more manual process now. You can access it like this:

DJI-GO-IOC-Menu-P3.png

I used the POI this afternoon on my P3A....
Can't seem to get the follow me yet!!! Keep getting week satellite message even on 17 sats ...
Using an iPad mini 2 ...keep on tryin...

I used the POI this afternoon on my P3A....
Can't seem to get the follow me yet!!! Keep getting week satellite message even on 17 sats ...
Using an iPad mini 2 ...keep on tryin...
Your IPad mini must have GPS in order for follow me to work.

Your IPad mini must have GPS in order for follow me to work.
Bugger !!! Is was trying to show my boys how it would follow me...
They took the piss out of me when it just sat there..I was told to get a life and get real..kids they always know....Old dad was just trying to prove he new something...

Well I tried to get orbit and follow me to work Tuesday and again today with no success. I have checked both days and Multiple flight modes is active and I am flying with my iPhone 6 using IOS10. When I get in the air I switch to ATT mode and ATT is active but no options for orbit or follow me. I have also tried the F mode but nothing. I also have tried it and different altitudes up to 150 feet. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Well I tried to get orbit and follow me to work Tuesday and again today with no success. I have checked both days and Multiple flight modes is active and I am flying with my iPhone 6 using IOS10. When I get in the air I switch to ATT mode and ATT is active but no options for orbit or follow me. I have also tried the F mode but nothing. I also have tried it and different altitudes up to 150 feet. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Well jim I switched from my iPad to iPhone 6s made sure my phone had locations on,dji go had intelligent flight on went up 15 mths I had to have 15+ sats and follow me works perfect!!!! Poi also works had it circling me 6 mts of the ground you can adjust speed and direction...
Persist a little more you will get it...

Reactions: acherman

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4