folding props?

Reaction score
I know there are tons of props out there... and I know this has been worked to death and everyone advises to only use the DJI props...

There has to be a prop that is a little more rigid than the stock that will help with vibrations and still perform as intended.

Also... are there folding props or adapters that will allow folding props on the phantom?

Ozzyguy said:
Yes there are folding DJI props. Wether DJI has plans for a 9 inch version is doubtful.

Are there anyone available now from other companies?

Have you tried balancing the props & motor bells ?

750r said:

they are balanced... on a clear day it is fine... when I fly in windy days ... the flex makes a difference.. but I also realize there is a fine line with flex and rigidity ... when it's too rigid it transmits more vibration??

I also want folding props for the purpose of transport.

In all honesty, spinning props on takes less than 30 seconds.

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

IrishSights said:
In all honesty, spinning props on takes less than 30 seconds.

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

Never timed myself but I do realize that. I still want to try and find some... is that ok?

d4ddyo said:
750r said:

they are balanced... on a clear day it is fine... when I fly in windy days ... the flex makes a difference.. but I also realize there is a fine line with flex and rigidity ... when it's too rigid it transmits more vibration??

What is the difference that you have you seen on windy days that you are attributing to prop flex?

panhygrous pantler said:
d4ddyo said:
750r said:

What is the difference that you have you seen on windy days that you are attributing to prop flex?

jello only evident during those days and not during calm days in my videos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers