Flytrex Website, Global View

Reaction score
I thought Flytrex had thousands of users, why are there never any live view flights showing up on the Global view? I've seen 2, one guy flying around his house (exciting) and one flying around a corn field. You would think there would be many flights showing up all the time.

When mine finally comes, I'll try it. Who knows when that will be? I've been told it would ship on Monday for 3 weeks now.
Mine was like that too, finally I got a shipping notice and it took another 10 days to get it.

Mine finally arrived for my P3, but they sent the wrong version of the module..........

I thought Flytrex had thousands of users, why are there never any live view flights showing up on the Global view? I've seen 2, one guy flying around his house (exciting) and one flying around a corn field. You would think there would be many flights showing up all the time.

Are users able to change privacy settings to others can't see them flying? I would not want others to watch where I am flying.

Yes, you can opt out of the live view. I did. I would think most people would do the same.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic