flytrex v mini-iOSD

Reaction score
I am flying a P2 with mini-iOSD - overlays to my FPV - great

But

I see people with Flytrex using Dashware vids. Looks like Flytrex only captures data. But.. can it be used to connect like a mini-iOSD as well so i can remove my mini-iOSD?

i mean, geez , its the same data ... and if this isnt true then ...can i connect flytrex and mini-iOSD at same time

Also i have ground station, fpv , mini-iOSD, light kit all tacked on to this beast --- i mean this thing is getting heavier and weirder underneath ;)

Unfortunately Flytrex can't be connected in-line with you video like an iOSD, and yes you can certainly use the both at the same time since they work independent of each other.

Some of the data the Flytrex captures is from the Phantom's own sensors (GPS, compass), but it also uses its own barometer for some of the readings.

Flytrex connects between the GPS antenna and the GPS connector on the P2x mainboard. When you purchase your Flytrex take time to ensure you are purchasing the Core v2 version (smaller and lighter than v1) and make sure you order the proper connection cable. It makes install the flytrex a breeze. Just unplug the Phantom GPS antenna cable from main board, plug in Flytrex cable, connect GPS antenna to Flytrex cable connector. Install a micro-sd memory card and you're good to go!

And the added weight is hardly measureable.

so just to confirm... the installed miniosd and ground station will not hinder the install. i feel like maybe these are now in the way

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31