Flytrex Support

Reaction score
I've been emailing [email protected] and submitting messages via the "contact us" form on their web site.
For three days now, with no response. Not even an automated response that they got my message and are working on it.

Is it a holiday in Israel this week? Does anyone know any other email address I can try?

I received my Flytrex Core2 but I never received an activation code so I can use their web site.

I've checked the spam filter and I had no trouble receiving the automated order and shipping messages when I placed my order.

They aren't responding to my emails either. The Public Relations department has shut down and probably moved to working getting orders out. I'm extremely upset with them now, but it's not going to do me any good to go off about it, yet. :)

I don't remember getting a code in email when I bought the core2. I will look back and see, and post here.

I checked all communication with flytrex and there was no code, and nowhere did I ever ask about one either. Did you look in your profile when logged in on their site?

Yeah. I log in and go to my profile. When I click on "Upload Your First Mission" I get a pop up asking for my Activation Key.
Please verify your account to start uploading missions.
If you ordered Flytrex from our site you'll find the activation key with the Flytrex shipping information email we sent you. If you ordered Flytrex from one of our dealers the activation code is on the cardboard included with the Flytrex package.

I ordered direct from them. I never got a code in any email and there was no code in the package I received.

Did you have to enter a code to get started on the web site? is this a new thing? Am I doing something wrong?
I'm signing in with Google.

Bought a flytrex core 2 about a month and half ago, and when the guys dispatched it, they sent an email with the shipping information AND the activation key. There was no code inside the package...
When i uploaded the first mission, i got asked for the key just like you, which i entered, one time only.

Maybe vacations or holidays? or something relate to the gaza conflit? who knows... keep trying contact with them or wait for a reply, my advice.

opassac said:
Bought a flytrex core 2 about a month and half ago, and when the guys dispatched it, they sent an email with the shipping information AND the activation key. There was no code inside the package...
When i uploaded the first mission, i got asked for the key just like you, which i entered, one time only.

Maybe vacations or holidays? or something relate to the gaza conflit? who knows... keep trying contact with them or wait for a reply, my advice.

Mine is working fine. Did you register yet?

Registering Your Flytrex Live

Before installing and starting to use your new Flytrex Live, you will first need to register it and link it with your Flytrex Account.

Registering via Mobile - The easiest way to register your Flytrex Live is by scanning the QR code located on the silver sticker at the back side of your Live device. Scan the QR code using your mobile phone. This will open up a web-page that will guide you through the Live registration process in just a few seconds.
Registering via PC - Enter Flytrex.com and sign-in to your account. Click the right-top link showing your account username and select Account Settings from the menu. Click the Live link on the left bar to enter the Live settings section.

Click the Link New Device button. Enter your Live ID in the dialog that just opened - your live ID is the 15 characters ID listed on the Flytrex Live sticker, just to the right of the QR code.
Once linked, all flight missions and telemetry data collected by your Live will automatically be logged and stored in your Flytrex Account.

When linking your Live device you will also be presented with the option to link your Live device with a specific aircraft from the list of aircraft you configured in your profile. Linking your Live to a specific aircraft will automatically assign all flight missions and data collected by this Live device to the selected aircraft. This option is ideal if you plan to mount your Live on a specific aircraft. You can change the aircraft linked with your Live at any time through the Live Manage page.

I bought the Core 2 not long ago as well. There was a card in the package with the board in with a code on. It never worked on the site though, it wouldn't accept the code so I had to email them regardless, they replied with a new code the next day.

I would say as others, either holidays or going mad shipping Flytrex Live, I’m sure you’ll get a reply soon.

Talking of Flytrex Live, looks like they have arrived in the UK at last, mine was shipped today woohoo

When I purchased my Core 2, the activation code was included in the "Your Flytrex is on its way!" shipment confirmation email. I'm looking at my email right now. Do you still have your Flytrex shipment email?

Yeah. I have the email but there's no mention of an activation code in it.

I actually got a response from them this morning. Not from my emails or "Contact Us" form, but from the post I put on their Facebook page.
They activated my account and posted a response on Facebook.

opassac said:

How long after you placed the order did they ship? I place an order a week ago, and have not heard back yet.

I ordered a couple of weeks ago, but since I discovered that they are based in Tel Aviv, Isreal, I'm going to cut them some slack. What with the incoming rockets, and all.

Not sure what that has to do with shipping orders. Not to sound too callous. The situation there sucks. However, people are working and the mail services are also running.

cahutch said:
Yeah. I have the email but there's no mention of an activation code in it.

I actually got a response from them this morning. Not from my emails or "Contact Us" form, but from the post I put on their Facebook page.
They activated my account and posted a response on Facebook.
Yea I saw your post. Facebook seems to be decent response times.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20