Flytrex Setup...

Reaction score
Just was going over some posts and ran across Flytrex Products. Anyone here running Flytrex Core or Flytrex Live 3G? I currently have a Phantom 2, H3-3D gimbal, Black Pearl, etc. I'm wanting to buy but would like to know if the settings like altitude and speed, etc. will show on my black pearl or is it only saved to the sd card inserted on the Flytrex receiver...
2mfdv9g.png

you need the mini-iosd to display flight information into the fpv monitor, Flytrex Core will only save to the sd card while the Live 3G sends info directly to Flytrex & updated onto your account

@p fandango Adding the mini-iosd ONLY will display flight information on my black pearl or do I need an apple device such as an iPad?

The DJI isod mini will show you the information you're looking for on your BP. The Flytrex can also show you that information on the Flytrex app on your phone or tablet with cell service.
Seems like you only need the DJI iosd for what you are looking for.

Where can we download the flytrex app for use with the love product? I didn't see it in the App Store.

macheung said:
Where can we download the flytrex app for use with the love product? I didn't see it in the App Store.

I just searched for "Flytrex" in the App store. Should come across one result.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 340

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik