Flytrex Paperweight 3G

Reaction score
So after waiting for over 6 weeks, a Flytrex 3G finally arrives and its most likely use will probably be a paperweight. The Flytrex ID on the back is already in use by someone else :eek:

Flytrex - it shouldn't be this hard. Really.

Well that's no good!

I'm so on the fence about even accepting mine if it ever shows up that is....... Just not impressed with their ability to run their business.

Sure, they seem very polite and are probably great people but so far I personally have been misled and even outright lied to. Yes. Lied to. One person says one thing in response to a question or request and someone else will reply with a completely different answer, excuse, reason, or whatever.

Idk...... Good luck with your possible paperweight. Keep us posted!

shame your having issues, i had a long wait for mine to arrive. But really it is a fantastic bit of kit once its all up & running

Hughie said:
So after waiting for over 6 weeks, a Flytrex 3G finally arrives and its most likely use will probably be a paperweight. The Flytrex ID on the back is already in use by someone else :eek:

Hi Hughie :)

I'm terribly sorry for the trouble with this! I believe I know what have caused this issue and I just updated our database so I believe this will be fixed. (In short, I believe your device was not 'released' from our testing account by mistake and therefore was still locked by our QA team -- I just released it).

Please try registering your Live device once again, I believe it will work better now.

If you still get the same message, please post here the last 5 characters of your Live ID and I'll get this fixed right away, no problem.

I couldn't find any email about this on our support queue, but we shouldn't have any problem getting this fixed in a few seconds. I'm sorry for any trouble or frustration with this.

Please keep me updated how things are going.

Thanks! :)

amitregev said:
Hughie said:

I'm terribly sorry for the trouble with this! I believe I know what have caused this issue and I just updated our database so I believe this will be fixed. (In short, I believe your device was not 'released' from our testing account by mistake and therefore was still locked by our QA team -- I just released it).

Please try registering your Live device once again, I believe it will work better now.

If you still get the same message, please post here the last 5 characters of your Live ID and I'll get this fixed right away, no problem.

I couldn't find any email about this on our support queue, but we shouldn't have any problem getting this fixed in a few seconds. I'm sorry for any trouble or frustration with this.

Thanks for posting I will give this another try.
I did send your support system a message about 8 hours ago - and got the automated acknowledgement. So you may find one in there.

Hughie said:
amitregev said:
Hughie said:

Thanks for posting I will give this another try.
I did send your support system a message about 8 hours ago - and got the automated acknowledgement. So you may find one in there.

Let me know how it goes - if still no luck let me know the last part of the Live ID and I'll get this fixed right away. :)

Sorry for the mess!

OK I have now managed to register.
Thanks.

amitregev said:
Let me know how it goes - if still no luck let me know the last part of the Live ID and I'll get this fixed right away. :)
Sorry for the mess!

I have PM'd you.
Thanks.

Hughie said:
amitregev said:
Sorry for the mess!

I have PM'd you.
Thanks.

Sent you a follow-up shortly after. :) Keep me updated how things are going. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31