FLYTREX Lumenier O Challenge

Reaction score
challenge_lumenier_o_winter_2013.png

Perform the perfect circle

11/01/2013 - 12/31/2013

Warm up your brushless engines, the first acro challenge is here! Lumenier O Challenge is all about accurate piloting. The goal: draw the perfect circle in the sky. Getting it done is more challenging than you think!

Challenge Award: First place takes home $100 gift card for shopping @ GetFPV.com courtesy of Lumenier, first 3 places gets our ubercool Flytrex tees!

http://www.flytrex.com/challenges/lumen ... nter-2013/

Hopefully my flytrex arrives soon, I have an event to attend tomorrow and another next weekend, it will start practicing my circles . . .

The IOC (specifically home lock) should help, tho I never did get "circling the home point" to work by only pushing the right stick left-right.

I dont have a flytrex but I think it wouldn't be too hard to see how accurate the phantom is in gps. Get a calm day somewhere open and set perimeter limit at 30m then fly out to the limit and hover. Then follow the circle around in gps mode with the perimeter possibly keeping you on track within 30m from you and so a 60m diameter. Technicly its cheating if it works :lol: but id like to see how accurate a circle you would get this way if anyone was to try such a method with v4.02 naza firmware.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav