Flytrex Live Vison+ power leads...Anyone Anyone??

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
My Flytrex Live arrived for my vision plus the other day and I am trying to install it. Seems simple enough , a few cables, solder to power leads and.....WAIT? This is a Vision Plus...where the heck can you solder onto the power leads? They arent visible like a Vision 1, they are covered over. Emailed Flytrek who now has my $180. No reply. Cant tell how to access the leads under the main board ...SO CLOSE!!!...yet so far :-(

ANy help appreciated.
Jeff

I installed the Live on my P2V+ by soldering power and ground wires to one of the places where power is going from the main board to an arm. I may have a photo I can post but it didn't seem tricky. Take it slowly and carefully. And yes I have always had good luck with their support. Keep in mind they are in Israel though.

if you have a pic that would be very helpfui. Im excited to try it this weekend , but just need to get it soldered

Guys,

I have received my Flytrex Core II. I have also flown it (Took me total of 10 mins to install, unscrewing and screwing back most of the time).

However, I didn't seem to get the verification code that the site states came with the shipping email. I ordered from the site direct and the package that came didn't have any code on it...or I didn't noticed.

I have email them but yet to get a reply. Can you guys tell me where you get your codes?

anchorkee said:
Guys,

I have received my Flytrex Core II. I have also flown it (Took me total of 10 mins to install, unscrewing and screwing back most of the time).

However, I didn't seem to get the verification code that the site states came with the shipping email. I ordered from the site direct and the package that came didn't have any code on it...or I didn't noticed.

I have email them but yet to get a reply. Can you guys tell me where you get your codes?

They emailed mine to me!

Take care, fly safe!

Here's a photo showing how I soldered the power/ground wires installing the Live in my P2V+

Attachments

• P1010202small.jpg
    P1010202small.jpg
    731.3 KB · Views: 481

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj