Flytrex & Dashware

Reaction score
Ok, do I need to first connect to Flytrex account to get the data from the Flytrex card before I can use that data with Dashware?

I will be away from the internet for a few months ( I know!!) and want to be able to create videos with the Dashware gauges.

Dashware hasn't answered my query. But, I think I can use the raw data that comes right from the Flytrex without first uploading/downloading to their site.

Any clues?
D86

You asked the same question here and the answer is still the same.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=14276

You can't do much with the RAW file that the Flytrex saves to the SD card. It needs to be uploaded to the Flytrex servers as a mission first. Once you have done that you can then download the data as a CSV or KML file to use off-line.

xgeek said:
You asked the same question here and the answer is still the same.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=14276

You can't do much with the RAW file that the Flytrex saves to the SD card. It needs to be uploaded to the Flytrex servers as a mission first. Once you have done that you can then download the data as a CSV or KML file to use off-line.
well... not exactly the same question. I didn't even know Dashware existed when I posted that question. So, perhaps my question is a tad more refined this time. But thanks for keeping an eye on my questions!

Yes you have to upload to their site, then download the .csv that Dashware can inhale. You can also get KML. If it bothers you: a) set your default uploads to be private and leave them that way. b) Delete your mission after downloading the .csv. Personally I love the Flytrex service and challenges etc.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr