Flytrex Core 2 Installs?

Reaction score
Anyone have any install photos or experiences / recommendations with the new Flytrex Core 2 module on a P2 non-vision?

I just ordered one and I'm just wondering if there is a preferred place to mount externally with a gimbal and FPV Tx already external.

Thx in advance!

i have one on the way as well. It's tiny so i'm just planning to mount it underneath right behind the gimbal. I have my fpv tx mounted inside and an iOSD mounted underneath towards the back of the P2. When i add the ground station (I take it on and off) it goes under the iOSD. The Flytrex will be mounted over to one side so i can easily access the microsd.

I also have 1 on order.
Will mount it just behind the gimble probably.

Hmmm, they said shipping within 48 hrs last Thursday and I had not heard anything yet so I emailed them. Here is the response I just got:

Thanks for getting in touch with your question about your Flytrex.

I'm so sorry for the wait with your Core 2. We've been experiencing some delays with our stock, but we expect to be able to send your unit in about a week from now.

Again, we are all so sorry about the delay here, and we really hope that it hasn't caused too much inconvenience for you. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding :)

Kind of annoys me because I paid the expedited shipping and there was no mention of them being out of stock

Got an email with tracking number but tracking page using that number still says nothing has been shipped yet. Sent a note to support, no response yet.

I did. But I didn't think to look under "support" to find what was new. :D
Thanks.
I don't know if I'll get to replacing my old one but if I do, I'll be sure to search out for any updated videos from you. Your video got me up and running the first time.

If you will take their tracking number and go to USPS tracking and put in that number, you can get info provided it's made it to the States....it comes through Customs in Jamaica, New York.

Hawkeye 1 said:
If you will take their tracking number and go to USPS tracking and put in that number, you can get info provided it's made it to the States....it comes through Customs in Jamaica, New York.

I get this, but no worries...I'm sure it'll get here.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400553176.846867.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400553176.846867.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 270

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1