Flytrex "art"

Reaction score
I've got a Flytrex on its way to add to my flying experience.

Has anyone on here done any "art" with their flights? Like fly in a formation to "draw" shapes or words so when you sync it up with Dashware (is there other software to use?), you can see a picture of a snowman or boobs or something?

I've seen some funny shapes in people's flights but they don't look like they were intentional.

Maybe we should start a contest in the contest/giveaway section.

poostik said:
I've got a Flytrex on its way to add to my flying experience.

Has anyone on here done any "art" with their flights? Like fly in a formation to "draw" shapes or words so when you sync it up with Dashware (is there other software to use?), you can see a picture of a snowman or boobs or something?

I've seen some funny shapes in people's flights but they don't look like they were intentional.

Maybe we should start a contest in the contest/giveaway section.

That's brilliant. Amit should do a contest for exactly that! It might be better to use the 3D flight paths you can see in Google Earth...or maybe a separate category for each (flight paths in dashware/flight paths in Google Earth).

Glad you replied, btw. I don't know if anyone got what I was saying, but thought it would make a cool project. Kind of like long exposure photography (which I've done for years now). Except this would be one really long exposure. Even if you "traced" a building and some landscape. Would be pretty cool to look at on the flytrex/dashware.

Using the ground station would be cheating. :D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20