Flysight SpeXman 2 goggles

Reaction score
I got the SpeXman 2 goggles out of the box. I have 2 questions; is my battery defective? And can you make it so the screen on my tablet still works while the goggles are plugged in?

With regards to the battery for the goggles, when I plug the goggles in directly to the wall they work, but even after charging the battery for hours, when I try to power the goggles on with just the battery, they won't turn on. Is there a trick I don't know about or is the battery broken.

Also, I thought it would be cool to let a friend wear the goggles while I fly it around, but when I connect the goggles, I lose my screen on the iPad. Can I make it so both the goggles and the iPad displays function?

Many thanks to anyone who can shed some light on either of these issues.

I originally had a set of the Spexman goggles that I returned due to them being hard to to set up for my rubbish eyes. You need a HDMI module to run them, upgrade the firmware on the controller to be able to use the 'simulataneous output' and enable OSD on the screen, slider in the app.
As for the battery, you may have a dud one, or you haven't set up the goggles to enable vision from the drone camera. I don't have the instructions anymore but there was switch that moved between the various inputs to the goggles that you need to toggle.
That's all I've got.

I originally had a set of the Spexman goggles that I returned due to them being hard to to set up for my rubbish eyes. You need a HDMI module to run them, upgrade the firmware on the controller to be able to use the 'simulataneous output' and enable OSD on the screen, slider in the app.
As for the battery, you may have a dud one, or you haven't set up the goggles to enable vision from the drone camera. I don't have the instructions anymore but there was switch that moved between the various inputs to the goggles that you need to toggle.
That's all I've got.

Excellent. Thanks for the reply. I already installed the hdmi output; gotta love YouTube "how to" videos.

Interesting about the firmware. It's not prompting me to update, but perhaps I should reinstall the latest. That would make sense.

I never noticed any kind of OSD option on the screen. Either I haven't noticed it or maybe it will appear after the firmware update. This gives me hope that it's possible.

Excellent. Thanks for the reply. I already installed the hdmi output; gotta love YouTube "how to" videos.

Interesting about the firmware. It's not prompting me to update, but perhaps I should reinstall the latest. That would make sense.

I never noticed any kind of OSD option on the screen. Either I haven't noticed it or maybe it will appear after the firmware update. This gives me hope that it's possible.
Not sure what drone you have, but with my P4, it prompted an update to 1.8 firmware before I could see the options in the app. After that, happy dayz.
Here is a link outlining the process,
Fatshark Attitude V3 Setup with P4

I figured out the battery. You have to press the button twice, holding it down for maybe 5 seconds the second time; similar to the way you power on the phantoms.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4