Flysight Black Pearl monitor vs. Boscam RX-LCD5802 monitor

Reaction score
Looking for some advice/feed-back on which monitor to buy. Anyone have experience with these monitors...pros and cons.
I have a DJI 5.8GHZ VIDEO TX WITH CLOVER LEAF ANTENNAS and iOSD mini installed on a P2. I don't need a long range just a good image.

Re: Flysight Black Pearl monitor vs. Boscam RX-LCD5802 monit

kto10 said:
Looking for some advice/feed-back on which monitor to buy. Anyone have experience with these monitors...pros and cons.
I have a DJI 5.8GHZ VIDEO TX WITH CLOVER LEAF ANTENNAS and iOSD mini installed on a P2. I don't need a long range just a good image.

The AVL-58 is a boscam. use the boscam ... go to FPVLR.com get a RHCP 5.8 GHZ tx Pinwheel 90° (choose RP-sma) for the AVL-58 (i'm assuming that is the Tx that you are using).

Buy from FPVLR.com any of the 5.8 helical antenna (choose SMA) for one Antenna A on the boscam 5802.

Now even if the boscam and the AVL 58 are the same technology... for some reason and I don't know which one is wrong but the chart doesn't match up and the scan does NOT find the best channel. That being said... and I haven't mapped out all the channels ... takes too much time for me. I found that on the AVL 58 Channel 8 matches up great with the Boscam C-1 and I get a crystal clear range of 1km easy!

Re: Flysight Black Pearl monitor vs. Boscam RX-LCD5802 monit

d4ddyo, thanks for your extertise and response. Thats the direction I was leaning toward.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic