Flying with iPhone 7 plus went flawlessly

Reaction score
Just flew my phantom 4 with my new iPhone 7 Plus, and happy to report that it went flawlessly. Killed 2 batteries flying over a lake, and it didnt skip a beat. As a matter of fact, it was the furthest out I've flown with this bird, almost 4,000 feet.

f1414b0dabfeff6c27c6bc7f77ee4a42.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: antnyp85
Nice. I would imagine that's iOS 10 too? I just got a Mini 4 and upgraded it and plan on testing it out this weekend. You're up in Westerville? I'm downtown. We should try to connect and fly sometime.

Reactions: Suhail78
Nice. I would imagine that's iOS 10 too? I just got a Mini 4 and upgraded it and plan on testing it out this weekend. You're up in Westerville? I'm downtown. We should try to connect and fly sometime.

Yep, iOS 10! Nice, your in columbus! Cool man, just lemme know when and where you fly!

Congratulations for getting iPhone 7+ and letting us know that all went well.

Reactions: Suhail78
I flew with iPad 2 mini with iOS 10 on it and DJI go app crashed once :(

Hi, thanks for posting this, I have the iPhone 7 Plus, it has worked flawlessly with my phantom 4 - The only potential issue is when using the smart fly options - it seems more difficult to touch the options of where to go on the screen as it is smaller than the iPad mini - am I doing this wrong or does it just takes some getting used to? Thanks, H

I also fly my Phantom 4 with a 7+ and don't have any issues. Screen size is great too!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4