Flying with Gimbal without camera

Reaction score
Hey guys,

From the looks of it you can fly without the gimbal just fine. I was wanting to know if I can fly with the gimbal on but without the Gopro attached? Don't really want to have to take the gimbal off every time I want to fly it without the GoPro. My concerns were that the cables that plugin in to the GoPro would just be flapping around.

Hey guys,

From the looks of it you can fly without the gimbal just fine. I was wanting to know if I can fly with the gimbal on but without the Gopro attached? Don't really want to have to take the gimbal off every time I want to fly it without the GoPro. My concerns were that the cables that plugin in to the GoPro would just be flapping around.

You can fly with the gimbal without the camera by simply disconnecting the 8 pin cable from the gimbal and tape down the ribbon cable for the GoPro.

Reactions: _krausey_
Pull the whole gimbal off and leave the mounting plate. Its 1 8pin cable, 2 anti drop pins (optional) and 4 rubber dampeners.
Installation isn't hard either..

As above said, it's 2 mins to take the gimbal off. Do away with those 2 plastic security clips and just get a bag of small zipties from a hardware store.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav