Flying Waypoints

Reaction score
I'm new to the Drone world and I just want to confirm something about how to set waypoints. I'm retired Air Force and worked around fighter jets for over 22 years and so I know a little bit about. Waypoints. Ever since I started flirting with the idea of flying drones, the main thing I looked forward to plotting my flight plans on the map and then letting the drone go do its thing. So I've been watching tutorials and as far as I can see, you have to fly the drone initially to all your waypoints, is this correct? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

How about with the Autopilot app?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Litchi is much better they even created a course for litchi search for udemy.com and in udemy search for litch

IMO it depends on what phone system you have. Autopilot is geared torwards iOS and litchi is geared torwards android. Autopilot on iOS is awesome. I sit at home and figure out where I want to fly and then setup a couple flight plans and then hit the road to go fly.

I crashed beyond repair my P3S trying out waypoints a la DJI, with Litchi and a new P3A it's a doddle and enjoyable planning missions on mission hub. Autopilot looks terrific but has a very steep learning curve.

I agree with the learning curve for Autopilot, but it's very doable and I love it. There videos are epic and they respond to your questions on Facebook and YouTube and on this forum. I'm not promoting them in anyway but it's an awesome app with limitless potential. Read,watch,read,watch. And you will no problems.

litchi is mostly adndroid and as i said they made a couse online for it you can follow the course when you want and come back as many time as you want that's beside everything they added to the program example music royalty free that you add to your videos and tips and much more to help beginners and even advanced flyers.
I have nothing to do with the course but it's great to follow it and get experience in no time.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20