Flying Time

Reaction score
Just out of interest. What sort of flying time are people getting from their visions? The reason I ask is that prior to the upgrade of the firmware/battery issue I was getting approx 25 minutes and today I have done two flights one of 20mins and the other 18 minutes. Both times recorded off the video which I set running on takeoff. Just basic stuff not going mad.
Though it was cold / very cold so that is a possibility for the decrease I suppose?

Mactab said:
Just out of interest. What sort of flying time are people getting from their visions? The reason I ask is that prior to the upgrade of the firmware/battery issue I was getting approx 25 minutes and today I have done two flights one of 20mins and the other 18 minutes. Both times recorded off the video which I set running on takeoff. Just basic stuff not going mad.
Though it was cold / very cold so that is a possibility for the decrease I suppose?

I've experienced the same... the lesser flight times that I've had have been in much colder weather (understandably so) - I wouldn't worry about it.

I am totally new to this site but I would like some help about range. I have the Phantom 1 and took some
great stuff and now I also have the vision BUT I can only go up 100 + feet and Out of Range/Go Home.
I have upgraded firmware turned the back screw to FCC etc. But now I'm scared to fly this thing. Yes
I have total control fly's great when in it's range but then no go. It does fly home thank god. Wide open space
with nothing around but 100 feet that's it. The Wifi works great it's controlling the Vision with the
controller.

Thanx to anyone who can help.
Jay

Has anybody weight one of those PV battery to see what they weigh? You guys are fantastic flying time I am impressed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers