Flying through Fireworks at the Jersey Shore

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I wanted to post one of my recent Videos i did on here of me flying my P3A around and through some fireworks at the beach. No damage was done to the aircraft but some cool footage came out of it.

Like and Subscribe if you Dig it, thanks

Would love to see,but it's not viewable to me

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You would have to take a direct hit at a lower altitude for damage to occur. Fireworks are only made up of cardboard and once the Firework explodes those little firework flares are of no harm to the Copter. I have flown through fireworks a few times with no issues at all.

Great video........might have to try that one day. What editing software did you use? How did you get them to go in reverse?

Great video........might have to try that one day. What editing software did you use? How did you get them to go in reverse?

Thanks. I use Final Cut Pro. You can reverse the footage in it to get that look

Can I ask regarding the viewer / monitor you were using, was it just a tablet, or did you have a hood, or goggles? Thanks, Kevin

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

It's videos like this is the reason I absolutely hate the new phantoms not having sound.I want to hear the fireworks exploding,not a music overdub.If you dont like the sound of the props well thats easily fixable by putting the music over them.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr