Flying the P3SE with Dji Go 4

Reaction score
Hello,

Is it possible to fly the Phantom 3 SE with the Dji Go 4 app?

I've seen some tools that are able to modify the Dji Go 4 app in order to force the FCC mode on it ( GitHub - Bin4ry/deejayeye-modder ).

Have you guys ever tried flying with it? Is it even possible?

Hello,

I've seen some tools that are able to modify the Dji Go 4 app in order to force the FCC mode on it ( GitHub - Bin4ry/deejayeye-modder ).

I saw the same postings and also postings from people who tried to modified the Go app for P3. But sadly enough without any results. [emoji19]

I tryed the 4 app to switch to fcc, it's much harder, but it worked like 1 time every 20! lol!
Much easier the fake gps trick!

Hello,

few hours ago I got it working with my P3A and I believe it will work for P3SE too
check out GitHub, hopefully (repaired) patch will be out soon

Old thread but I just connected to my P3SE using the Go 4 app using the Phantom 4 decice option. It seems to work normally with controls. I've tried livestreaming to FB on an Android phone and it does work but sometimes and If the stream works it will only stream for a short while.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl