Flying Sushi

That looks to be a fake... From the picture it looks like a hacked AR.Drone 2.0. There is no way a feather weight multi-rotor like the ARD could lift a tray of food, let alone a sandwich....

Unless they are delivering that freeze dried space food?

As cool as it would be to have a UAV deliver pizza, beer, or some other edible object... I just see the lawsuit after someone gets their fingers injured by the spinning props or something of the like. It's just impractical.

I did see someone use an ARD to present the wedding ring during a wedding ceremony. That was super cool!

Mr. Lucid said:
That looks to be a fake... From the picture it looks like a hacked AR.Drone 2.0. There is no way a feather weight multi-rotor like the ARD could lift a tray of food, let alone a sandwich....

Unless they are delivering that freeze dried space food?

As cool as it would be to have a UAV deliver pizza, beer, or some other edible object... I just see the lawsuit after someone gets their fingers injured by the spinning props or something of the like. It's just impractical.

I did see someone use an ARD to present the wedding ring during a wedding ceremony. That was super cool!

True today's technology is still problematic and such but think of how far these have come in a short time frame. Maybe a few (5) more years and we will see something in use.

highly doubt it specially with all of the hype scare the news media is putting on anything that is RC at the moment. it will be a long while yet before we'll see anything like this (or domino's home delivery).

auck said:
highly doubt it specially with all of the hype scare the news media is putting on anything that is RC at the moment. it will be a long while yet before we'll see anything like this (or domino's home delivery).

Wont be in the USA first.. :)..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20