Flying sideways in ground station

Reaction score
Ok, so I think it can't be done, but I thought i'd give it a try. I can fly sideways and take video around a building but it's not smooth video. Can it be done during ground station? OR am I stuck taking video in a forward view of the flight during a waypoint?

You can't set the orientation in the pre-programmed paths. Practice your flying and soon you'll be sliding sideways around that building as smooth as silk.

D_Tshudy said:
You can't set the orientation in the pre-programmed paths. Practice your flying and soon you'll be sliding sideways around that building as smooth as silk.

Thanks. I've been too nervous to try flying around a building out of line of sight. Sometimes a roof is taller in areas than others. Have you ever been able to pull this off without losing control/connection? Any tricks? Is there a way to set the flying speed so that when you press the toggle too far it doesn't change?

Actually that's not true......I have a upgraded RPSMA socket mod fitted to my video extender with a +12 dbi paddle antenna and
I have flow right round a house at the altitude of about 8 foot with out the slightest video hiccup.. completely out of sight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20