Flying P3P straight out of the box

Reaction score
I will be getting my p3p finally tomorrow.
Was wondering how imperative it is to upgrade everything before first flight. What crucial capabilites will I lose of I don't upgrade? Currently no need for mission based flight.

Thanks!

You don't need to upgrade everyone, but it's a great idea to do all of the calibrations (see step #48 here) and configure the settings in the DJI GO app. If you haven't read the Phantom manual, then you'll want to do that too.

Mine is a P.O.S would not do a darn thing out of the box,heck first it wouldn't even connect to the simulator ,and still doesn't do it all the time, why should we have to update,heck I tried to follow the directions,and I can't not even read the darn files they are choosing ,I am not a computer moron,but not by any means great with a lot of software..
I tried to update,the zip file opened up as a I tunes file,it even had the same numbers as the DJI file,so I am just lost,and of course it's Chinese new year ,and they are closed till February 13th,...

Mine is a P.O.S would not do a darn thing out of the box,heck first it wouldn't even connect to the simulator ,and still doesn't do it all the time, why should we have to update,heck I tried to follow the directions,and I can't not even read the darn files they are choosing ,I am not a computer moron,but not by any means great with a lot of software..
I tried to update,the zip file opened up as a I tunes file,it even had the same numbers as the DJI file,so I am just lost,and of course it's Chinese new year ,and they are closed till January 13th,...
Calm down, take a few deep breaths.
Read the Fine Manual several times. It will sink in.

If it works for Elon Musk, it can work for you:

http://www.space.com/images/i/000/0...g?interpolation=lanczos-none&fit=inside|660:*

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers