Flying P3P and Vision 2 plus together

Reaction score
As some of you may know, I lost my P2 Vision in the lake over a week ago. I was also flying my P2 "relay" drone with the REDbird repeater. My friend was flying my P3P next to me not far from where I was. Anyhow, When he brought my P3P back, I noticed my relay drone started landing by itself and at same time My Vision camera drone decided to pause and land in the lake. (I turned the radio off on the Vision) to bring it home since I could not see it and video froze. Well.. It never came back and last known location was over water about 900 ft out at 185ft. My question, What is the Freq (s) of lightbridge signals that control the P3 series? I have a hunch that it had something to do with my Vision drone not comming back home and landed like it did, also my other drone landing on its own. The Relay drone has the 2.4G radio control. It still had a full battery when it landed. Once I landed the P3, I put the relay drone back up in air hoping to get a signal from the camera drone. It stayed up in air untill I landed it 10 min later.

I was out in open with nothing blocking radio signal.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj