Flying p3 w/out camera

Reaction score
The PIII flies just fine without a camera you only have satellite view and radar but you have all telemetry's. I guess in a pinch while saving up for a new camera A guy could use his fat shark and TX???

Yes without a camera it is boring. But if you had to save up for a new camera and wanted to put your 5.8 fat shark camera on there, you would still have an aircraft that was 10 times better than the P2 with fatshark camera

Yes without a camera it is boring. But if you had to save up for a new camera and wanted to put your 5.8 fat shark camera on there, you would still have an aircraft that was 10 times better than the P2 with fatshark camera

Lol, its not boring if your camera is a little pile of broken parts on your workbench and your waiting for replacement parts........uh, not that I would know anything about that.

I know about it all too well, unfortunately it seems that these gimbals or made quite a bit cheaper then the P2 & zemuse versions. I auto landed in grass and it broke the gimbal J arm

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic