Flying over Eagle Beach, Aruba!

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to share a video I made on Aruba, flying over Eagle Beach.

Cheers!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to share a video I made on Aruba, flying over Eagle Beach.

Cheers!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey anty45, can't view the video my freind

It says it's copy right protected in my country;)

Reactions: anty45
Hey anty45, can't view the video my freind

It says it's copy right protected in my country;)

Porky,
Maybe try a VPN?
BOT

Reactions: anty45
Hi Porky, Just changed the audio track. Should work now in all countries!
Thank You :D
That's better;) thanks;)
Very nice video my friend. I'm off to the carribean in a couple of month so was very interested in your vid;)

The sea colour looks fantastic, good job:)

is that shot with a phantom3 ??? the quality is pretty bad imho.... maybe you converted the file before you uploaded ?

great scenery tho

i was expecting much better quality from a bird like P3 !

is that shot with a phantom ??? the quality is pretty bad imho.... maybe you converted the file before you uploaded ?

great scenery tho

Yes shot with the phantom 3 advanced. But you are right, the quality is pretty bad, was my first attempt uploading to youtube and using a video editor. I probably didn't export the file in the right format.
Thanks for your input!

Well I liked it anyway, it's all a learning curve for us who are just starting out in the video editing side of things;)

You learn by your mistakes then improve on the things your not sure about;)

i guess its the software that u used to convert... try converting to 1080p at the highest bitrate possible, that water color should pop with the right conversion settings...what software did you use ?? maybe someone here can give you tips on what settings to use when exporting

i guess its the software that u used to convert... try converting to 1080p at the highest bitrate possible, that water color should pop with the right conversion settings...what software did you use ?? maybe someone here can give you tips on what settings to use when exporting
I used sony movie studio platinum, i will try to use the highest bitrate. Thanks for the tip! I Will search the forum to see if there are any guides.

Well I liked it anyway, it's all a learning curve for us who are just starting out in the video editing side of things;)

You learn by your mistakes then improve on the things your not sure about;)
Thank you good sir!

Anty45 - headed to Aruba next week. Wanted your opinion regarding flying the P3 there and how challenging it was dealing with the wind. Was it a problem at all for flying, or was the P3 fully up to the conditions? Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31