Flying over Downtown Atlanta, new Falcons stadium, Westin

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I started out flying over the new Falcons stadium, but as soon as I got over it, my GPS signal dropped to almost nothing. Not sure if it was because of all the metal or what, but the drone was drifting too much so I didn't want to get too close.

Next I wanted to fly by some of the taller buildings, but security guards approached me where I was flying. They didn't have a problem with what I was doing, but they wanted to talk about the drone and everything so I wasn't able to focus on what I was doing. I was able to get a good shot of the Westin, but I'll have to try again when I'm not being so distracted.

I started out flying over the new Falcons stadium, but as soon as I got over it, my GPS signal dropped to almost nothing. Not sure if it was because of all the metal or what, but the drone was drifting too much so I didn't want to get too close.

Next I wanted to fly by some of the taller buildings, but security guards approached me where I was flying. They didn't have a problem with what I was doing, but they wanted to talk about the drone and everything so I wasn't able to focus on what I was doing. I was able to get a good shot of the Westin, but I'll have to try again when I'm not being so distracted.
Great flight anyway. I have to travel at least 50 miles to find anything more than trees, and traffic.

I have been looking to install a signal extender on my remote, much as you have. Can you tell me the one you use, or if you recommend another one. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic