Flying over coast / sea (Northern Ireland)

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am fast becoming addicted to my new phantom 3 advance

I'd like to know how it would fare flying along the north coast of Northern Ireland? Any advice would be great

I am a professional wedding photographer and my insurance will cover theft, accidental damage and unfortunately it's the only item I own they won't cover for loss

I'd maybe even consider some sort of additional loss cover if someone could suggest it maybe

Thanks again for any help

I'd like to know how it would fare flying along the north coast of Northern Ireland? Any advice would be great
Coastal landscapes are great for photography and coastal flying is great because there's nothing to hit and no interference.
With the P3's range and performance you are well equipped to deal with coastal flying.
Here are some tips for coastal photgraphy: SkyPixel - Connecting Creativity
306-365a-X2.jpg

Reactions: TonyNI2013
Last edited:
Reactions: ShelbyPoker
Hi guys, I am fast becoming addicted to my new phantom 3 advance

I am a professional wedding photographer and my insurance will cover theft, accidental damage and unfortunately it's the only item I own they won't cover for loss

I'd maybe even consider some sort of additional loss cover if someone could suggest it maybe

Thanks again for any help
I love to fly about water as well.
It is not less safe than flying above 50 m. If the drone cashes, it is lost anyway.
If you fly careful and something should happen, DJI will probably cover the costs.
Especially if you subscribe to the DJI Care plan ?

Any insurance will probably be quite expensive.

I love to fly about water as well.
It is not less safe than flying above 50 m. If the drone cashes, it is lost anyway.
If you fly careful and something should happen, DJI will probably cover the costs.
Especially if you subscribe to the DJI Care plan ?

Any insurance will probably be quite expensive.

I'm covered for damage etc just so long as I have the evidence lol don't fancy doing a bit of scuba diving lol. That's good advice, thanks buddy

Reactions: rene van der meer

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj