Flying on Long Island

Reaction score
I am looking to hook up with somebody,anybody to learn how to fly my Phantom 2 Drone I live in Coram,Long Island,N.Y,I've heard of people flying Cedar Beach(away from boats & fishermen)and I want to try the Soccer Fields off the L.I.E,exit 62 east side service road,call me Butch-516-306-9881
ad551c31b8849af9979ecd9b77a70207.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Started lying by myself and have up & down ok but left,right,forward & backward I have trouble,still learning!!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Unfortunately, I don't live on Long Island, but know the entire island lime the back of my hand!

If your new to flying, suggest going to either Shoreham or Calverton and fly on any of the DeLailo Sod farms. Hundreds of acres of flat (and soft!) turf that's growing in that area of the island. It would be a perfect place to learn how to fly with hardly any trees to worry about!

Reactions: GKPK
Unfortunately, I don't live on Long Island, but know the entire island lime the back of my hand!

If your new to flying, suggest going to either Shoreham or Calverton and fly on any of the DeLailo Sod farms. Hundreds of acres of flat (and soft!) turf that's growing in that area of the island. It would be a perfect place to learn how to fly with hardly any trees to worry about!

Sound interesting maybe I give a shot.. I was about goto North Homestead Beach Park, but knowing Homestead is notorious with Drones law :(

Come to Soccer Field off L.I.E just after Exit 63,East Bond Service Road around 6:30am until kids get out of School from Monday to Friday for Drone flying and you might run into me or the twins Mike & Ike(not kidding that's their name)before they go to work around 7:30am

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20