Flying on an old US airbase

Reaction score
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNeCIIUbdMk[/youtube]

Something a little different. I work on an old USAF base in the UK. It's not been an active base since the late 90s, so many buildings are now used for storage and industry, as well as converting the old nuclear shelter into a morgue and using some of the other hardened buildings for training special forces!

Over 1000 acres to fly around :)

I am on Alconbury as well, I was wondering where you are on site, I haven't seen any other Phantoms around, I am flying mostly near the old control tower I will maybe see you up there sometime.

Aha, that's you is it??
I am based over in Building 97. I have not flown around the technical area, as there seem to be a lot of businesses around there and I am keen not to upset anyone.

Drop me a message and we can meet up sometime.

I have the same concerns about upsetting people, so I try to be discrete (well as discrete as possible when you are 250' in the air) because it is a good place to fly. My email address is [email protected] perhaps it would be better to communicate directly rather than via the forum in this case.

I'll send you an email...

I am tied up on events for the rest of August, but then it goes slightly quieter, so I am sure we can find time. Are you at ELP?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik