Flying my P3 and a fight broke out.

Reaction score
You cant make this stuff up. I just installed the DBS mod. So I go out side, in my own yard to test it out. A car pulls up an I am 4,000 ft out. A few seconds later another car pulls up. [ All this and I am trying to bring the P3 back ] The wannabe thugs start having a fight. Well the one with the biggest mouth is getting his *** kicked. [ I am like come on P3 we got a fight in the front yard to film ] Well I am LMAO. And got a little head wind, so the Phantom is taking for ever to get to me. The fight last like two minutes.
So of cores I miss the hole thing. The wannabe thug that lives next store runes in the house crying. With all this going on, [ there is about six of them ] I Finley get the P3 landed.
Now here is the funny part, the biggest meanest Father raper of them all .. Looks at me and says My window is broke. [The window on his car.] You with the Drone , What did you do to my window. Me :confused: What ? My window is broke. Me, Oh yea I shot your window out with my drone. [ Very sarcastic like ] .Him, You where flying it out here.
Me :mad:..You don't think one of your buddies put his fist thru it ?? Of cores I got none of it on camera. And the P3 has no sound. I did catch the very end, I was having a hard time with the glare on my screen, It is a sunny day.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Great Story :)

Good stuff. :)

Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

He said that because they see a "drone" you must have money . I can not stand people like that .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers