Flying locations in san jose

Reaction score
Hello , I'm in san jose and need flying locations for my new P3P [emoji4] similar to baylands park maybe?

Can't help you I'm on the other coast...

Check out RoadTripFPV's videos for great flying ideas around that area: RoadTripFPV

Reactions: isurugamage
Remember it is illegal in all parks in San Jose to fly remote control toys. I have a difficult time flying around here. Is it legal to fly in Baylands Park in Sunnyvale?

I have seen a lot of rc aircraft here. From large ducted fan jets, racing quads and phantoms.

Bayl
Hello , I'm in san jose and need flying locations for my new P3P [emoji4] similar to baylands park maybe?
Baylands is okay but cost $6 to enter. Next month it will be free
Alviso slough
Lexington
Chesbro
Santa Cruz beaches
Weekends I go to easterbrook school on Doyle rd, kind of my place to test things.

There is tons of places, just stay clear of the airport!

Reactions: isurugamage
Any issues with flying at any of the colleges or high schools on weekends? Was thinking West Valley College in Saratoga. Also looking at some of the high schools with large playing fields. Any word if you can fly at the Campbell Community Center fields?

Thanks,

Chris

Any issues with flying at any of the colleges or high schools on weekends? Was thinking West Valley College in Saratoga. Also looking at some of the high schools with large playing fields. Any word if you can fly at the Campbell Community Center fields?

Thanks,

Chris

I've been to many of the High schools and had no issues. If you get approached just be kind, if they tell/ask you to land just do it and leave. It's kind of the way I approach it. never had an issue, good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues