Flying in or around Boston, MA

New Phantom guy here, just placed an order should be here mid week. Oxford MA, Central part of the state. I have been a Heli Pilot for years and stopped flying a couple years ago, but this has my interest peaked. I already have the GoPro. I ordered a Gimbal for it as well. Looking forward to flying this around !

Craig

Hello all...not sure how active this is. I live in Bellingham, MA (495, just south of MassPike).

I'm a new Phantom 2 pilot. Currently set up with the gimbal and GoPro and working on adding FPV. New to Phantom, coming from an AR Drone so pretty big jump up. :)

Haven't flown a lot yet, but hoping to more once the weather warms up.

- Michael

Weather has been extremely cold and windy. Im in Fall River MA....piloting a P2 w/ zenmuse and go pro. Just recently added a black peArl monitor, mini iosd and immersion 600 tx . Just need warmer weather!!!!!

Just ordered a P2V. I'm in central MA (Holden) never flown before. I live on a farm so I've got room to fly and learn.

I'm in Cumberland, RI about 10 miles outside of Providence RI, 30 miles from Boston. I have a P2 vision and recently just got a P2 w/ zenmuse and go pro.

Flying in between the snow storms, can't wait for weather to warm up. If anyone in the area wants to get together or exchange ideas you can contact me at [email protected]

Hey guys, I'm in New Bedford Mass. I have a vision 2, waiting for my drone expert gimbal. I'm flying around after these storms, just to get use to the controls. Maybe in the spring, summer you can all meet and fly around the and compare notes.

I’m in Cambridge, MA. Had my Phantom 2 for about 7 weeks but bad weather and other commitments have limited me to about 5 or so flights, so I’m still learning to fly it. In the mean time, I’ve been slowly collecting what I need to add FPV to it. I hope better weather arrives soon and I can fly more often. Needless to say, I’m open to meeting up with others near by to fly with and progress along the learning curve.

I'm on the other side of the state just north of Springfield. Willing to drive if you all meet up in the spring. P2V hope to get gimbal soon.

Anyone know of a local DJI dealer in the Boston area?

Long story, but I recently had a dreaded fly-away and lost my P2/ZM/GoPro and need too get another one fairly quickly for an upcoming aerial video commission.

I have had my P2 for 3 weeks. I would be interested in flying with other people.

I live in Providence. Let me know if anyone is flying anywhere in this area.

I attached a few images of a recent flight.

Remi

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 964
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 1,040
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 1,059
Hello Swansea MA resident hear. I just purchased the Phantom 2 with Gimbal looking for some other phantom pilots from the surrounding area.

Hey all new member here from Fairhaven, Ma about an hour from boston. I got my Phantom vision version 1.2.1 about a month ago. I have maybe flown it like 4-5 times cuz of the **** wind and weather. Im really looking forward to the nice weather and getting out and getting some good footage. Im still learning to fly. I would love to meet up with other pilots in the area and learn some pointers. here are some shots i have taken with my phantom so far. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 619&type=3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic