Flying in Jacksonville, FL

Reaction score
If you are flying in the Jacksonville, FL and are with in 5 miles of any airport that falls under the Jacksonville Airport Authority (Cecil Airport, Herlong Recreational Airport, Jacksonville International, Jacksonville Executive/Craig Field) there is web site to notify them that you will flying your sUAS in the area. Link below

Jacksonville International Airport

It is a fillable sheet that you submit that has all the pertinent information that you would provide if calling the airport directly and reporting your sUAS flight.

I believe once you fill that form out and submit that should be enough to meet the requirements of notification. If I am not correct in this please fill me in with any details I may have missed. Happy flying.

Reactions: joet
How great is it that these guys seem to be willing to work with UAS pilots? IMHO, that would satisfy the requirement. You would be using the system set up by the airports which I would assume would be their preferred contact method. Only required to report, not ask permission. Happy flying.

Do you know of any good places to fly in JAX? Places with interesting pictures/videos to take?

Thanks, Tyler

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik