Flying in Germany

Reaction score
Anyone knows the laws about flying in Germany?

I have 8 hour connection and would like to take the drone for a spin anyone know if there is a problem taking them out of the airport (customs) and back in via security? Also laws of flying

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The flying rules/Laws are similar to the US and UK. Proximity to airports, LOS, over people etc...

I fly regularly to Munich, Frankfurt (Frankfurt just last week in fact) and Berlin. Never had any problems at all going through immigration or security. There is no customs per se... and Immigration is generally awesome. No lines and non of the bravado like going through US immigration/customs

Reactions: omerk
The flying rules/Laws are similar to the US and UK. Proximity to airports, LOS, over people etc...

I fly regularly to Munich, Frankfurt (Frankfurt just last week in fact) and Berlin. Never had any problems at all going through immigration or security. There is no customs per se... and Immigration is generally awesome. No lines and non of the bravado like going through US immigration/customs

Thanks, what's the max legal hight you can fly?

Thanks, what's the max legal hight you can fly?

This is proposed, so isnt set in stone yet along with the need for any Identification numbers, but you will avoid any trouble by adhering to the common basics it anyways.

Dobrindt plant neue Regelungen für Drohnen-Flüge

Private drone flights are prohibited:

• at a height of over 100 meters,
  • out of sight of the controller,
  • on industrial plants, prisons, military installations, power plants and power generation and distribution, as well as federal highways and railways,
  • about gatherings, disaster locations or disaster areas and
  • Locations of police or other security agencies or organizations.

...and you'll need a liability coverage/insurance. I don't know the regulation for foreigners traveling via or trough Germany.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4