Flying in Cold

Reaction score
Re: TROLLS & FLAME WAR STARTERS

You had best look in the mirror.
You only have a couple posts total on here and in them you are calling people morons.
What's your deal.

Sorry MadnessFPV. I'm certain most of us here are mature enough to decide if a forum member belongs on our personal FOE list without relying on others to tell us so. Some people have thicker skins than others. Some can also weed through BS and find the little nuggets of information in a post. This thread you've started seems like an attempt to shame people you seem to have a problem with. Why not just add them to your list and be done with it? BTW, flame wars only work when the "troll" gets people to respond. We've all heard the saying, "Don't feed the trolls."; yet many of you always do.

This MadnessFPV child has only a couple of posts under his belt and most are now of this silly endeavor he has started.
Not sure why he latched on to me but that is what a true troll does. I have never said anything to him.

I may be a little more brash at times but I have no real Ill will to anybody. I don't hunt anybody out for an attack. I give my opinions and ideas, that is it. Some may disagree, others do not.

Just look at his post history.
There are 2 times he called people morons and then tries to blame it on autocorrect. Are you kidding me. For one, who's autocorrect changes man to moron? Really? Not mine.

@skyhighdiver. "Everyone's gimbal does this. Moron."
@streetcreep. "Yeah it's gonna be a while. Moron."

Do you see the periods? Need I say more.
He is playing games with you guys.

I have added him to my foes list. :x so no worry I believe only new members see his posts as everyone else blocks him :eek:

Nvr2fst said:
This MadnessFPV child has only a couple of posts under his belt and most are now of this silly endeavor he has started.
Not sure why he latched on to me but that is what a true troll does. I have never said anything to him.

I may be a little more brash at times but I have no real Ill will to anybody. I don't hunt anybody out for an attack. I give my opinions and ideas, that is it. Some may disagree, others do not.

Just look at his post history.
There are 2 times he called people morons and then tries to blame it on autocorrect. Are you kidding me. For one, who's autocorrect changes man to moron? Really? Not mine.

@skyhighdiver. "Everyone's gimbal does this. Moron."
@streetcreep. "Yeah it's gonna be a while. Moron."

Do you see the periods? Need I say more.
He is playing games with you guys.

MadnessFPV said:
Does the cold affect the phantom?

Yes, it does affect the Phantom but in a good way. This model is really no different in some respects than a real prop aircraft. During the winter and colder months, there is higher air density (air molecules are closer together). This gives more air for the props to "bite into" so to speak.

I love flying (light aircraft) in the Winter! In the Cirrus, I can get 1500/ft per minute of climb out at times in the Winter. In the summer, on hot days, I'm lucky to average 800 ft/min. Why? because in the Summer the air molecules are farther apart and there are less of them for the props to bite into thus decreasing performance.

I'd be curious to hear what long term Phantom users say about flight characteristics between Winter and blisteringly hot Summer days.

Ok. Did my tapatalk app get screwed or what? Why rename this thread instead of deleting it? Now it just seems odd.

dkr77573 said:
Ok. Did my tapatalk app get screwed or what? Why rename this thread instead of deleting it? Now it just seems odd.

You are fine. MadnessFPV is having a good ole time on here.

First but not most importantly, put Nvr2fst on as a foe and you don't have to put up with him. Click on his name and the foe list should be available.

Second, but on topic (strange ;-} ), I've flown in 70 degree weather and in 5-10 degree weather. I prefer 70. ;-} Cold weather is not the problem with the aircraft - it is with your fingers and attitude. Wind can be a problem (and is today).

The air is denser and therefore you are probably getting better performance but it isn't that noticeable to me. I will be doing some extreme temp differences while flying the Phantom in a few weeks. Maybe I'll notice when I go from one extreme to the other in just a few hours.

MadnessFPV said:
Nvr2fst said:
dkr77573 said:

You are fine. MadnessFPV is having a good ole time on here.

Please stop quoting me on the forum and leave me alone.

MadnessFPV, I have a legitimate gripe with you now. You've taken a thread and renamed it to something completely unrelated from before. You've even gone as far as to edit your original post to match the new thread title. Now, all the original responses appear unrelated and out of place, or they look like some are attacking you for "no apparent reason". Welcome to my list. "Moron". Btw, who the hell makes the same "autocorrect" error time after time?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic