Flying/filming in the caribbean?

Reaction score
What´s your experience flying/filming in the caribbean?
I´m going to Aruba, Antigua, Barbados, Boniare, Br Virgin Islands, Dominica, Grenada, St Kitts, St Maarten & St Lucia.

Hi. I live in PR and my experience with my quad has been very pleasant. I think should be the same in the sites youre gonna visit. Remember to do a compass calibration and enjoy the sights. ;)

No, only here. As in any place be prepare for unwanted attraction and be always with company while flying.

I live in St. Martin and there are several clone pilots here. It's getting very popular. Just be careful at the clothing optional resort. Photos are prohibited! LOL

I have been in St. Marteen before and we ended up on the clothed part of that beach, near the clothing optional part of the beach. What I saw of that side are not something that I caputre on film.... :D
Old naked people are not my cup of tea ;)

I've flown in the western caribbean (Mexico - Cozumel, Belize, Grand Cayman, Hunduras - Roatan and no issues.

yawnalot29 said:
I've flown in the western caribbean (Mexico - Cozumel, Belize, Grand Cayman, Hunduras - Roatan and no issues.

I'm headed to Cozumel (been many times without drone) in March and wondered about issues related to the airport since the island is so small. Where did you fly and how high did you go?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie