Flying excavating sight with my gimbal

Reaction score
Had fun shooting at my buddy's work sight, clearing a pad for a high end home. Used the gimbal for the first time and put a knob in the front of the controller so I could tilt.

Biff…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZHGtKpZfQE[/youtube]

my favorite shot was the one where you went under the arm of the loader. did you use FPV?

Didn't use FPV, did not hook it up yet, worried about battery drain. I did four flights with out it, and averaged 8:30 minutes per flight. I think with FPV I'd go down to around 6 minutes, but am going to hook it all up and run some tests. Glad you enjoyed it.
Biff...

My buddy who I did this for was pretty excited with the results, I'm gonna change the music and add his logo, then give it to him to put on his website. Off to the desert in the next week and gonna fly some canyons and cactus, should be fun.
Biff...

Very cool vid...... I wish i could fly the desert and cacti.

I can only film Ice/Snow...... Bummer.

I dug the music... :cool:

Not too crazy with the music choice. Also, can the speed of the tilting function be slower? It's just too fast for my taste, especially if you were to watch this video on a huge screen (not a computer monitor). Some cool flying in there.

That is a good question, can we slower the speed of the tilting? I'll search these forums and give it a try, maybe it's part of the calibration?

Thanks,
Biff…

PS, I dig the music too! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20