Flying dentist

Thanks but it was posted months ago.

Thanks for posting. I'm new to the forum, so didn't had the opportunity to saw it. ;-)

That's actually phantompilots forum member Mal_PV2_Ireland.

Well... not the kid... the pilot.

Oh. Hmmm. Actually, I suppose I never confirmed that... could be the kid. ;)

Mal??

Haha that was my brave boy Adam alright. That was a very funny week being interview by tv stations all around the world.

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
Haha that was my brave boy Adam alright. That was a very funny week being interview by tv stations all around the world.

did child services have any questions?

They were the first one's I was expecting to hear from ;)
Heard nothing from them at all, instead I was getting phonecalls from the likes of TMZ,CNN, CBS, GMA. Lost count of the radio interviews and had a couple of tv appearances. It was quite surreal to say the least.

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
They were the first one's I was expecting to hear from ;)
Heard nothing from them at all, instead I was getting phonecalls from the likes of TMZ,CNN, CBS, GMA. Lost count of the radio interviews and had a couple of tv appearances. It was quite surreal to say the least.

if you get a bigger copter you could maybe use it to pull forceps during births?? :lol:

locoworks said:
Mal_PV2_Ireland said:

did child services have any questions?
As a dentist I can support it as an acceptable technique to extract a primary anterior tooth. ;)

The amount of Amercian dentists that shared that video was unbelievable. A few of them were very funny saying things like "if you dont look after you teeth kids, this is how we'll pull them out" :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik