Flying around trees nearby a lake

Reaction score
I thought I would share this footage I filmed while flying around a lake. Perhaps get some comments on how to improve my cinematography ;)

nice footage, quite stable in the wind!
which phantom do you have?

I'm no expert, just an amateur like you. Like everyone else I am trying hard for smooth shots and I think that's the area we both need work on. I try to hold my breath or count the seconds out and allow the drone focus on shots so that they are long enough to provide stable, usable shots. During editing, I try to limit the shots to ones where the motion of the drone is not as obvious but I also want to allow some motion so that it is clear that it is a drone. I love your low and slow shots along the lake. For me it is more exciting to fly low and close to the scenery than to fly higher. None of this may make sense it's just some thoughts on what I am trying to learn. Just approaching my 100th flight with my P3P.

I'm no expert, just an amateur like you. Like everyone else I am trying hard for smooth shots and I think that's the area we both need work on. I try to hold my breath or count the seconds out and allow the drone focus on shots so that they are long enough to provide stable, usable shots. During editing, I try to limit the shots to ones where the motion of the drone is not as obvious but I also want to allow some motion so that it is clear that it is a drone. I love your low and slow shots along the lake. For me it is more exciting to fly low and close to the scenery than to fly higher. None of this may make sense it's just some thoughts on what I am trying to learn. Just approaching my 100th flight with my P3P.
Thanks for your answer, James. I agree, I'm trying to make wider turns instead of quick adjustments so that I can get smoother motion shots. Also re: close and low; that's the best, the more risky, the more the rewards, both in captures and in fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues