Flying around in Panama

Reaction score
Hello to all,

I just can't stop flying my phantom. I have made several videos and keep making them better each time. You always notice your mistakes after the shoot.
Here is ma last one. It is an area called Amador in Panama. It use to be a Army base when we had the Canal Zone. It has been turned into a tourist attraction.
I stood guard duty at the gate back in the 60s. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoy shooting it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvIsjz_0Ta0

Jrod

Reactions: Petatero
Nice video and a cool looking location :) You were taking some chances there though, my heart was in my mouth when you were flying along that path below those trees. Careful, wouldn't want to see anything happen to your bird :-0

It provides a different perspective of known places... Do you have prop guards installed?

Cheers,

Charlie

two thumbs up

i love pana skyline, its amazing :)

I started using prop guards, and after a couple of crashes I broke and repaired them. They show up in the videos constantly, so I took them off.

Hello to all,

I just can't stop flying my phantom. I have made several videos and keep making them better each time. You always notice your mistakes after the shoot.
Here is ma last one. It is an area called Amador in Panama. It use to be a Army base when we had the Canal Zone. It has been turned into a tourist attraction.
I stood guard duty at the gate back in the 60s. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoy shooting it.

Jrod
Thank you for the Video, it brings many good memories of my assignments in Panama!

Thanks for the comment. I have learned a lot since then.
Nice video and a cool looking location :) You were taking some chances there though, my heart was in my mouth when you were flying along that path below those trees. Careful, wouldn't want to see anything happen to your bird :-0
Thanks, I've learned a lot since then, but I like flying close to the ground at times.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20