Flying and Landing in Manual Mode Phantom 4 Need Video

Reaction score
I am looking for an good instructional video on how to safely fly my Phantom 4 manually. I can't seem to find any good ones. Please post a link if you find a good one.

Thanks and FLY SAFE!

I am looking for an good instructional video on how to safely fly my Phantom 4 manually. I can't seem to find any good ones. Please post a link if you find a good one.

Thanks and FLY SAFE!
What do you mean by manually? All Phantoms require user input, which is manual flight. Did you mean in non-GPS mode?

Assuming you are already at a low altitude, continue slow downward with left stick until touchdown, then continuing to push the stick all the way to the bottom. The bird will know it's on the ground and the props will stop.
ATTI mode is the same except you will not have GPS to hold attitude. This requires much more input from the operator. You have to be able to control the birds relative position to the landing site. I would recommend learning quality flight control before attempting an ATTI mode landing, and then pick a location with no obstacles. Be ready to abort and or return to GPS mode. Note that the greater the wind, the more input required to keep the bird hovering in the same place, and the force needed to retain a stable position will tilt it, thus a tip over can happen if your not careful.
Practice carefully, it is not without risk!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20