Flying above the clouds

There's something about six foot snowdrifts outside that makes me miss California a bit. We would often fly into Oceano Airport for lunch.
Technically, and to protect you from the trolls, that's Marine Layer fog when the warm air from the land mass flows over the cold Pacific. It rarely gets more than a couple of hundred feet up. It was a frequent encounter when taking off from Oceano, Oceanside or Monterey airports when the edge of the marine layer was right next to the airport.

Thanks!! yeah i know its our marine layer its just more fun to say flying through clouds and it was more then a couple hundred feet up haha but lets say it was "400". Yeah its Cambria so pretty darn close.. Thanks for watching

We get a lot of fog in South Texas as well in the winter due to the warm Gulf Coast and the cold fronts from the NW. It's always fun to get just above it and hover. Nice video! UI remember seeing the California fog while watching football. Interesting stuff.

LordEvil said:
We get a lot of fog in South Texas as well in the winter due to the warm Gulf Coast and the cold fronts from the NW. It's always fun to get just above it and hover. Nice video! UI remember seeing the California fog while watching football. Interesting stuff.

Yeah pretty awesome. Nice to do something different then my regular flights

Dreamy quality to the video. Music really complements the visuals. Nicely done!

That was amazing, if you didnt own a quadcopter already that video would make me want to go out and buy one...breath taking dude!!

ELHEAPO said:
That was amazing, if you didnt own a quadcopter already that video would make me want to go out and buy one...breath taking dude!!

Thanks!! yeah i think there are just so many positive things that can be done with it!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik