flying 3 drones at once

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie and glad to be here. I have recently passed my 107 and have started my own business. I have a Phantom, a Mavic and a inspire 2. I'm Thinking about a cool profile picture, and it crossed my crazy mind to possibly fly all three drones at one time close to one another with me standing in front of them. Please give me your thoughts on this. I'm worried about interference more than anything else. Do you think this can be pulled off safely or not?
Fletch

I'm seeing a picture of a guy juggling three swords at once and getting it wrong.. As above ^ I would take three separate photos and use an editing tool to get exactly the look you want.

Reactions: Mudcat
I'm seeing a picture of a guy juggling three swords at once and getting it wrong.. As above ^ I would take three separate photos and use an editing tool to get exactly the look you want.
Ha! yeah, that would make an interesting movie all its own:) You're right, photo shop is the only smart option.. Still, I wonder if it would be possible to have all three flying close together?

Ha! yeah, that would make an interesting movie all its own:) You're right, photo shop is the only smart option.. Still, I wonder if it would be possible to have all three flying close together?
I guess if you had three separate operators, including yourself, with enough skills to set them up, you could do it but doing it by yourself would be 'challenging'. Have a crack at it and post the video up here and we can score you out of ten...

Reactions: Mudcat
I guess if you had three separate operators, including yourself, with enough skills to set them up, you could do it but doing it by yourself would be 'challenging'. Have a crack at it and post the video up here and we can score you out of ten...
It would get a lot of attention:) But, more than likely it would be a great big train wreck!!

Might want to look at Autopilot's Airspace app to see if it'll do what you want.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20