FLYBi autonomous drone

ANYONE CAN BE A PROFESSIONAL DRONE PILOT
WE WORKED HARD TO MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU

Hey! I wanna be a professional drone pilot! How's the pay?

The World’s First Truly Autonomous Drone That Gives You A First-Hand Flying Experience!
WE WORKED HARD TO MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU

Cool! And if they fine tune it enough maybe they can get it to fly itself to the park, fly around and have fun for me while I sit on the sofa drinking beer and watching TV... How's THAT for autonomous? ;) :D :D

Just kidding (a little). I've never owned any type or kind of RC before so jumping into a Phantom was/is pretty much fun because it didn't take a whole lot of skill to get up and running. The technology's cool and all but rather than go in a direction that takes even more control away I'm actually considering getting an RC Glider to challenge me a little "more" not less. But that's just me...
I'm thinking solar isn't really feasible for a quad BUT should be for a fixed wing no? That'd be neat to go out for an entire afternoon of flying without having to worry about batteries!
BOT

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
The big deal here is 'obstacle avoidance'. DJI is doing this with the Matrice 100, their developer platform. Of course you would think that most 'drone' companies are getting into this. Obstacle avoidance is the 'next big thing'. First we'll be able to avoid large obstacles such as buildings, then, moving objects such as birds, then maybe dogs and cats.

Some video of the Matrice 100 demonstrating obstacle avoidance is quite interesting.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20