Flyaway Bird

Reaction score
Was flying me bird around my house area near to a private property.
Everything was good for the first battery unit the last battery on its last 15% battery. The unexpected happens. (Something I never encountered before.)
My bird refuse to respond to my Controller. " I am a pro in crashing at high level but not on a flyaway bird."
I started to realise that the bird is fly away from me and then my panic kicks in.
( what the hell is wrong! Why is it flying away from me!)
I switch to ATTI mode and try to pull back but it did not respond. Then I switch to manual mode. It responded! Hail Jesus!
I manage to bring it back in my view and Wah lah! I crash it to the ground!!!!!
But I am cool as this is my training drone now.

So now my question is this.
Does anyone encounter this issue before?!
Is it there is something loss in the bird?
Is the NAZA fault or did I over calibrated the bird?

Please help me!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

please give us some more information about your "15%".
are you telling use that your bird was still in the air pretty far away from you at 15% battery left ?

3 meters above you but @ 15% battery ?

so you hear the normal advice @ 30% about low battery and you "CANCEL" the other message (warning) @ 15% ?

@ 10% the bird will land by itself, so normally you have to fight back to keep the bird in the air.

My P2V+ does not have a camera or wifi connection so I do not have any warning and I am New in this drone things. I am also trying to learn why things happen and no one is guiding me along in this .
So I do not know any thing about the 30%

The 15% is my rough estimation
As I have no indication to alert me.
I base on the lights in the battery and flight time

You are at a great disadvantage when flying with no camera, screen, or telemetry and it makes it nearly impossible for others to determine what went wrong without that information. Just off the top of my head, flying directly above yourself will result in the weakest control signal if the rc antenna is vertical and you are likely to occasionally lose signal.

32155654059b365e58f9b9a366fdfe8f.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers