Fly Mavic Pro in EU (Italy and France)

Reaction score
I am going to have a tour in Rome, Florence, Vince, Milan in Italy and Paris in France. can i fly drone in those cities? where can i check the fly zone information?

of course, i do not plan to fly in those government building. but how about in the air of attractions in those cities?

Reactions: Bloomers74
I am going to have a tour in Rome, Florence, Vince, Milan in Italy and Paris in France. can i fly drone in those cities? where can i check the fly zone information?

of course, i do not plan to fly in those government building. but how about in the air of attractions in those cities?
Hi from U.K.
Not sure about where you can fly them but I am also keen to find out as I am visiting Italy later this year and was hoping to take my P4. I have downloaded an app called drone assist. This covers uk but may also cover Europe. Hope this helps.

i am in U.S.A. i feel disappointed after learned flying drone is not permitted in my country's national parks, such as in yellowstone

bringing the P4PO to florence, and Sorrento next week!

Hi,
In Italy we have a general rule called V70 that allow you to fly only 200m far from the pilot and 70m high, obviously always in VLOS.
Pay attention if you live in a FCC zone because without patched app, the drone will switch in CE mode and that will drastically reduce the max distance (and also the “quality” of the signal).
When i changed with patched app from CE to FCC I’ve discovered a new world [emoji51]

Check this website for more information.
https://www.dronezine.it/english/

Ciao!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj