Fly away

Reaction score
Hi guys, my brand new P3S just flew away. Is there a way to track it? Just said signal lost and was hoping it would RTH.... But no!!

**** not a good feeling.

Any advise?

Check you app logs on your viewing device. Without an independent tracking device your odds aren't great. Did you have eyes on the Phantom when the flyaway occurred or was it already out of your line of sight?

Altitude?
Battery level when it took off?

****, sorry that happened. My first few flights were very focused on determining how and when return to home worked because I was (and still am) very concerned about range given the differences between the standard and the others. Given that the battery has surely drained, you don't even have hope that you can get a video signal or gps back to dji go when you get near the unit.

Sadly the only advice that can be given is for next time, or those that learn from your experience.

I'm trying to determine if a phone number or perhaps an AMA member number might be worth putting on the craft in case it is found...

Hi guys, my brand new P3S just flew away. Is there a way to track it? Just said signal lost and was hoping it would RTH.... But no!!

**** not a good feeling.

Any advise?

Sorry to hear. Did you calibrate the compass before flight?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj