Fly a route again... How do I do that?

Reaction score
I am going to a festival this weekend and have the ability to fly during daylight to record the flight and set waypoints. Now I would like to fly manually, record the flypath and then fly the exact same route at night, so same elevations and decendings, camera angles etc.
I know I can set waypoints during flight, but is there also an option to fly the exact same route again? I have Litchi and DJI GO app. I don't care if I have to purchase another app to achieve this, so please tell me how to do this.

I am going to a festival this weekend and have the ability to fly during daylight to record the flight and set waypoints. Now I would like to fly manually, record the flypath and then fly the exact same route at night, so same elevations and decendings, camera angles etc.
I know I can set waypoints during flight, but is there also an option to fly the exact same route again? I have Litchi and DJI GO app. I don't care if I have to purchase another app to achieve this, so please tell me how to do this.

Use the Save Mission icon on the left side of screen in Litchi. Then just reload it when you're ready to repeat the flight

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Id be making sure your 100% savvy with running waypoint missions in litchy, Go, or however you plan to do it, before the festival. Especially if you intend to fly over crowds. Not a good environment to practice or learn your outside you experience/comfort zone.

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
I have run the same mission a week later and it was about 2-3meters different to the same recorded mission previously. I think this is due to gps differences

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I fly several missions repeatedly. I have a few jobs I fly every week and I suggest you not fly close to obstacles because I've seen a variance of 10' - 15' but it seems to be random.

Also I don't think I'd suggest flying autonomously over people and at night. Remember something in the area could change (new tower, ladder, flag pole, guide wire, communications cable etc) and you wouldn't know it ahead of time. Don't risk "being that guy" and ending up on the news.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic