Flight time = Appx. 7 and 1/2 minutes.

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 1 with a Zenmuse H3-2D gimble, GoPro Hero 3+ Black edition, and Fat Shark Predator v2 FPV installed. I only get 7-8 minutes flight time, (which is fine by me), but I was wondering if this sounds right by everyone else?

It ll depends how much your bird weighs. I assume (again only an assumption) you are around 1250gms based on the equipment you have, with the stock battery you should be getting 7 to 8 minutes, so yes, that is about right. if you get a better battery you can get a couple of minutes more

That is exactly in the middle of the bell curve for your setup, maybe even a bit better than avg.

You can bump it by up to 4 minutes more if you switch to 9443 props and a 2700mah battery.

Anyone know of a source for good self tightening C.F. props. I bought some on Ebay that don't work at all.
Also ElGuano for the larger battery - does that require the larger battery door?

TomBro said:
Anyone know of a source for good self tightening C.F. props. I bought some on Ebay that don't work at all.
Also ElGuano for the larger battery - does that require the larger battery door?

No, larger ones like the maddog 2700 are made to fit without modification. If the dimensions are within 106*28*35mm, it should fit.

TomBro said:
Gracias -
Self tightening C.F. props? Anyone? . . . . . Anyone? . . . . . . Bueller? . . . . . . Bueller?

EBay is your only real option, even the non-ebay ones are froknthe same factory. I have 7 sets of cf props for the phantom, they all fly great once properly balanced.

7-8 mins is my exact time with FPV+GoPro (no gimbal) with stock props and stock battery. So, I'd say you're right on the money.

I've bought a set of the p2 props and p2 carbon props along with some 2700mah batteries. Finishing up the OSD install right now and I'll report back when I have times.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dosserdd